Machu Picchu 2 days / 1 night
Express visit to this Inca legacy, well known and longed for by many, usually for executives, businessmen and business people, who take advantage of their time for this pleasant visit to the citadel of Machu Picchu, visit to the solar clock, the temple of the three windows , always in the company of our guide.
- 01 night hotel Aguas Calientes village.
- Round train tickets, bus tickets, entrance fee tickets into Machu Picchu.
- Tour guide.
- Transport to Cusco town.
- 01 night Cusco city.
Cusco – Machu Picchu
Day 01.- Prepare for this pleasant experience at the Magic Citadel of Machu Picchu.
Our representative will be present at the airport in the city of Cusco to accompany you to the Ollantaytambo station and board the train to the town of Aguas Calientes. On the way we will see a beautiful chain of snow, starting point of the Inca Trail, Inca terraces, which were used for agricultural purposes, finally we will arrive at the Aguas Calientes train station. Overnight at Aguas Calientes .
Machu Picchu – Cusco
Day 02.- Opportunity to appreciate the Inca Architecture in all its splendor.
After breakfast at the hotel, our guide will be present for the excursion to Machu Picchu, visit the “Lost City of the Incas”, will indicate transportation by bus to the Citadel. Opportunity to take many photos, then continue with the unforgettable travel experience, at the end of the excursion you will enjoy lunch. Later we return by bus to the town of Aguas Calientes to have lunch and take the train back to Ollantaytambo where our representative will be waiting to accompany you to the airport in the city of Cusco. B/L
- Backpack, hat and case with the itinerary.
- Snacks and mineral water.
- Transportation, Income and Guide.
- 1 Night of Aguas Calientes Hotel.
- Train tickets round trip Vistadome service.
- Bus tickets and tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Buffet lunch in Machu Picchu.
- Local guide Machu Picchu.
- Transfer Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
Does not include:
- Individual Supplement Fee.
- Air flights (National and International).
- Additional drinks
- Meals not described.
- Verify in advance your domestic flights with us.
- Make the reservation with due anticipation.
- Identification document.
- Bring waterproof clothes
- Jacket for the cold.
- Comfortable shoes and / or slippers.
- Sun hat.
- Eyeglasses for the sun
- Repellent for Machu Picchu.
- Photographic camera.
- How to get?
Route, Lima – Cusco – Lima.
Note.- Lima – Cusco – Lima 1 hour 15 minutes.
Lima.- Capital of Peru, 150 meters above sea level.
Climate.- November to March, summer. April to October, winter.
Average temperature 18 ° c.
Cusco.- Capital of the Inca Empire, is at 3400 meters above sea level
Climate.- November to March, rain and sun season at times. April to October, sun and cold.
From 10 ° C to 18 ° C
Machu Picchu.- 2400 masl, beginning of the Peruvian Amazon.
Climate.- November to March, rain and sun season at times. April to October, a lot of sun.
Average temperature. From 15 ° c to 23 ° c.